[This entire site is currently in archive mode. No courses or programming are offered at this time]
To move beyond the competitive mindset, we are an organization that fosters community and collaboration on four levels: from participants to teachers, business operations, and mentoring. We seek to create greater health and happiness in the world, and it starts with what we can share and how we share it.
You can experience the transformative benefits of an online learning community that is focused on personal growth by participating in any of our currated courses.
To expand your participation in this community, and learn how to produce courses and run a mindful business, add your talents and support through volunteering.
To support teachers and build community, apply to be a paid Intern and get one on one mentoring in the business and mindful leadership skills while making a difference.
If you have a passion and are ready to guide others through growth-oriented experiences, we are here to support you deliver your message with full suite online course production and marketing support.
We offer a warm welcoming learning environment which also cultivates lasting friendships and collaboration, and it all begins with participation. Students and friends are welcome to participate in any of the following ways:
- enroll in any Exploring Level workshop or course
- join our regular ceremonies, open lectures, or meditations
- attend our community potluck dinners and outings (when those can resume!)
- jump on the Forum! Anyone is welcome to make an account and join the online public conversations happening within the community of Truth speakers.
See the Courses page, and stop in with a Friend.
This organization could not have been built or continue to run without the loving service of our Volunteer community. For every class, and for all our operations we have positions available for contribution. At TRU, Volunteers
- are matched with positions that utilize their innate talents to grow the organization and the individual organically.
- receive the benefit of closer connection to the teachers
- receive partial or full scholarships that cover tuition.
- live anywhere, as we often can utilize assistance remotely in this globally connected era
- feel the inherent joy of service
If you would like to volunteer with TRU, please contact us.
For continuing students, we offer the opportunity for more in depth studies with direct internship with faculty and staff. This portion of our community is also our Integration Level of Engagement, and includes:
- One on one sessions and personal guidance with select teachers and staff, depending on the area of focus
- Working within the organization to create and promote our curriculum and cause
- The cultivation of a skillset grows from our ethical and mindful work environment, something that is radically different from mainstream culture and nurtures your entire life.
The prerequisite for our program is successful completion of at least one Deepening Level Course. If you meet the criteria and feel inspired to continue with TRU, contact us.
We offer teachers, new and experienced, full admin support to get their teachings online during this global pandemic. Do you have a passion to share, but are getting bogged down with the research and admin to launch your online course?
So long as you have a positive orientation and/or are generally in the self- development personal growth genre, we can help you deliver your message.
Apply To Teach and learn about what we can offer you here.