We are at the birthing time within this venture, being a collaboration of many individuals merging their individual brands in something we feel so passionate about, that simply is being created through our hands.
We need Sponsorship. We need your contribution to see this vision through.
The challenges inherent in launching a new venture completely outside of the dominant capitalist model are vast, but especially in the way that growth requires money as resources to support our people as they build it. Thus far we have built everything with profitable small scale courses, personal investment, and countless hours of devotion from volunteers. No debts, no for-profit investors. Our model is self sustainable and will take care of itself without dependency on donations once fully operational.
But the next step is a LEAP, we cant make without energy to fuel this vehicle.
Do you want to contribute to this vision?
3 Channels to help Build this vision
Your regular contribution, small or large, will help us to hold to our values and emerge through a new business model. Please consider the following benefits for your regular contributions.
- $10 per month
- $49 per month (for one year): Tuition scholarship for any Online Exploring Level course, up to $200 value
- $108 per month (for one year): Tuition scholarship for any Online Deepening Level course up to $500 value
- $1200 annually, paid in full once each year: All of the above!
If you can help, now is when we need the support to grow. Funds will go to either of the areas listed in the categories of Scholarships, Growth & Operations. Subscribe through Paypal.
For every course we offer partial and full scholarships to students in financial need. As TRU and MMI we have awarded over $80,000. We collected only $8300 in donations TOTAL in 6 years, to the scholarship fund. We will never allow money to be a barrier to eager students to access life transformation, and we also need to be sure that money is not a barrier to our growth as an organization.
- If you donate to the Scholarship Fund, it helps us stay in balance with our values.
- scholarship students have emerged as our most involved students and regularly display profound appreciation for the opportunity to take our courses.
To contribute to a fellow students participation in our programs, do so through Paypal here.
Operations & Growth
It takes a certain stability to keep our current curriculum and operations fully in balance. As it is now, our revenue covers a small underpaid and overworked administrative staff, the teachers commission, and a large number of contractors. Contributions to operations would allow us to invest in a larger support team, which is necessary to grow our curriculum and support more faculty and more courses. As we are now, to sustainably hold to our values means slow growth, but with contributions to cover new salaries to develop and maintain our infrastructure, we can grow very quickly.
- If you would like to contribute to the operations and growth of TRU as a global education force, please do!
- We currently need to hire an online marketing specialist and additional customer and web support to meet the demand.
Also, if you would like to contribute your ideas or volunteer your time for grant writing and fundraising please be in touch!