Feel vibrant and stay healthy this Fall by consciously shifting your diet and lifestyle for 10 days, learning life-long lessons with expert guidance and community support.
REGISTRATION OPEN UNTIL OCT 20- yes, you can join a couple days “late” and go at your own pace
Faculty: Scott Blossom & Cristina Star
Dates: October 18-27 (Class website open Oct 16-30)
Location: ONLINE only
Tradition Emphasis: Ayurveda
Tuition: $108; $89 early bird before Oct 7, $59 for repeat students
Referral Program: Donation Program: to support those affected by the Sonoma County Fires we donate $15 for each referral when you are enrolled, Get 10% off Living Ayurveda
Associated Courses: Spring Renewal Cleanse, Living Ayurveda
Join Scott Blossom, Ayurvedic Consultant and Traditional Chinese Medical Practitioner, and Cristina Star, director of TRU Education, in a 10-day Fall Cleanse as we connect to the transformative power of supportive community, cleansing gourmet food, compassionate self-care, and refinement of how we live balanced, meaningful lives.
Ayurvedic cleansing is unique in the world of detoxification because of its balanced, gentle, and nourishing approach. The dietary and lifestyle practices reflect the “middle path” of healing, where rejuvenation and purification are included in each step. This reflects an understanding that real transformation takes place gradually and subtly, in a way that our bodies, minds, and hearts can truly assimilate.
This balancing cleanse is about creating the space in your life for 10 days of very intentional living, and seeing what happens.
By temporarily adjusting how we eat, work, exercise, and sleep, we shake up our “cornerstone habits.” These are the day-to-day, often unconscious, habits that form the core pillars of our lives. Changing them invites us look closely at our underlying beliefs, and discover what truly makes us healthy and happy. The process is a type of meditation on how our thoughts, feelings, and beliefs all express themselves in our moment to moment behaviors, choices, and reactions.
It is an adventure of self-exploration and we are here to support you with a jovial and understanding community, delicious recipes, and lifestyle practices that invite deeper insights.
- A straightforward seasonal protocol for 10 days that includes delicious recipes, meal plans, grocery lists, and Ayurvedic lifestyle practices
- Content that is season specific, including new recipes, and a different protocol from our springtime program
- Clear instructional videos which teach the fundamentals of cleansing, informative for beginners and adepts alike
- A guided yoga practice with Scott to support the cleansing practice
- Customization suggestions to address the root causes of current imbalances
- Simple Ayurvedic herbal supplement enhancement recommendations
- Live access and recordings of 2 conference calls with Scott to bring clarity, depth, and additional ayurvedic and yogic philosophy to your cleanse experience
- Access to the private course forum where you’ll find Q&A, photos and support from Scott, Cristina and the community of cleansers
The “official” cleanse dates are October 18-27th, but there is a window of October 16-30th for each participant to cleanse in 10 consecutive days that work best for them while still having access to the forum and live materials.
Scott Blossom is your primary guide in this cleanse, offering profound wisdom, experience and medical guidance in your cleanse. He is a Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner, Shadow Yoga teacher, and Ayurvedic Consultant. He has been studying yoga for over 20 years and teaching for 14. His 15 years of clinical experience have laid a foundation for the therapies and practices that he shares on DoctorBlossom.com, a site dedicated to Ayurvedic education, nutrition, and treatments. He offers profound insights into the nature of the human experience with yoga, health, and prana through a highly accessible direct teaching style. His primary teachers are Zhander Remete, founder of Shadow Yoga, and Dr. Robert Svoboda, renowned Ayurvedic physician and scholar. He offers powerfully healing and expansive medical care and Shadow Yoga courses.
Cristina Star Ryan is the director of TRU, has practiced yoga and meditation for over 25 years, and integrates the practices into every facet of life. She has 8 years of personal experience with cleansing and fasting in various traditions including Ayurveda, and acts as liaison in this cleanse, hosting the videos with Scott as interviews and participates actively on the forum. As a master cook, she brings California flair to the cleanse protocol and recipes. Working with multiple dietary restrictions, she offers insight on food restriction and understanding how to identify what foods your body assimilates best. She holds a degree in Physics from UC Berkeley, and worked as a research scientist before focusing her efforts on creating TRU.
To Enroll you must first create an account with TRU. This will give you access to your own dashboard with all your courses for all future offerings. Be sure you confirm the email verification, then you will be able to enroll.
All participants will engage through the TRU education portal website and receive all materials there. Forum participation in this intuitive platform is encouraged; here Scott and Cristina will address specific questions as they arise and participants will receive community support. There are 2 LIVE Q&A audio calls, which will be recorded so you will not miss a session if you cannot join live. Recordings of the calls and the generous booklet of recipes and cleanse protocol is yours to keep, however videos are not downloadable.
- October 16: site opens with instructional videos, detailed cleanse protocol, and grocery lists
- October 18-27: recommended cleanse days; forum and community engagement offers a lot of support!
- October 21: live call 1-130p PDT- Addressing questions arising during the cleanse. Plus Last chance to enroll!
- October 24: live call 530-6p PDT- Addressing questions as the cleanse completes/return to “normality”
- October 30: last day Scott and Cristina will participate on the course forum and access to the site closes
Sharing the Love ~ in many ways Cleansing is always better with friends and family, and to encourage you to refer a loved one we will pay $! With the tragic fires devastating Northern California currently, we are offering a portion of our proceeds to a trusted organization for offering support to those most affected. You can also choose to donate any portion of your rebate to this cause.
Just email us their name and we will send you or the charity $15. Refer 4 and get a full tuition balance! Rebates processed October 25-31.