Experience the transformative renewal of consciously shifting your diet and lifestyle for 10 days with expert and community support.
Faculty: Scott Blossom
Dates: April 14-23 (Class website open April 11-26)
Location: ONLINE only
Tradition Emphasis: Ayurveda
Tuition: $108 regular, $88 early birds by April 1
Referral Program: Get $15 for each referral when you are enrolled, discounts for 2016 Spring Cleanse participants
Associated Courses: Living Ayurveda, Vibrant Fall Cleanse, this course is a prerequisite for the Soul Immersion
Join Scott Blossom, Ayurvedic Consultant and Traditional Chinese Medical Practitioner, in a 10-day Spring Cleanse as we connect to the transformative power of supportive community, cleansing gourmet food, compassionate self-care, and refinement of how we live balanced, meaningful lives.
Ayurvedic cleansing is unique in the world of detoxification because of its balanced, gentle, and nourishing approach. The dietary and lifestyle practices reflect the “middle path” of healing, where rejuvenation and purification are included in each step. This reflects an understanding that real transformation takes place gradually and subtly, in a way that our bodies, minds, and hearts can truly assimilate.
This balancing cleanse is about creating the space in your life for 10 days of very intentional living, and seeing what happens.
By temporarily adjusting how we eat, work, exercise, and sleep, we shake up our “cornerstone habits.” These are the day-to-day, often unconscious, habits that form the core pillars of our lives. Changing them invites us look closely at our underlying beliefs, and discover what truly makes us healthy and happy. The process is a type of meditation on how our thoughts, feelings, and beliefs all express themselves in our moment to moment behaviors, choices, and reactions.
It is an adventure of self-exploration and we are here to support you with a jovial and understanding community, delicious recipes, and lifestyle practices that invite deeper insights.
- A straightforward protocol for 10 days that includes delicious recipes, meal plans, grocery lists, and Ayurvedic lifestyle practices
- Clear instructional videos which teach the fundamentals of cleansing, informative for beginners and adepts alike where Scott is in discussion with TRU Director, Cristina Star
- Customization suggestions to address the root causes of current imbalances
- Simple Ayurvedic herbal supplement recommendations
- Access to the private course forum where you’ll find Q&A, photos and support from Scott and the community of cleansers
- Live access and recordings of 2 conference calls with Scott to bring clarity, depth, and additional ayurvedic and yogic philosophy to your cleanse experience
The “official” cleanse dates are April 14-23rd, but there is a window of April 11-26th for each participant to cleanse in 10 consecutive days that work best for them.
Scott Blossom is a Traditional Chinese Medical practitioner, Shadow Yoga teacher, and Ayurvedic Consultant. He has been studying yoga for over nineteen years and teaching for thirteen. His 14 years of clinical experience have laid a foundation for the therapies and practices that he shares on DoctorBlossom.com, a site dedicated to Ayurvedic education, nutrition, and treatments. He offers profound insights into the nature of the human experience with yoga, health, and prana through a highly accessible direct teaching style. His primary teachers are Zhander Remete, founder of Shadow Yoga, and Dr. Robert Svoboda, renowned Ayurvedic physician and scholar. He offers powerfully healing and expansive medical care and Shadow Yoga courses.
To Enroll you must first create an account with TRU. This will give you access to your own dashboard with all your courses for all future offerings. Be sure you confirm the email verification, then you will be able to enroll.
All participants will engage through the TRU education portal website and receive all materials there. Forum participation in this intuitive platform is encouraged; here Scott will address specific questions as they arise and participants will receive community support. There are 2 LIVE Q&A audio calls, which will be recorded so you will not miss a session if you cannot join live. Recordings of the calls and the generous booklet of recipes and cleanse protocol is yours to keep, however videos are not downloadable.
The “official” cleanse dates are April 14-23, but there is a window of April 11-26th for each participant to cleanse in 10 consecutive days that work best for them.
- April 11: site opens with instructional videos, detailed cleanse protocol, and grocery lists
- April 14-23: recommended cleanse days; forum and community engagement offers a lot of support!
- April 15: live call 1 11-1145a PST- Addressing questions arising during the cleanse
- April 19: live call 2 515-6p PST- Addressing questions as the cleanse completes/return to “normality”
- April 26: last day Scott will participate on the course forum and access to the site closes
- May 15: forum changed to read-only and will remain in your student dashboard forever to refer to! Prior to this participants can continue to share with eachother and enjoy the community experience.
Referral Program: To encourage community and health on a larger scale, we ask you to invite your loved ones to join you in this cleanse! Get $15 each friend you refer. Refer 4 and get a full refund!
Just email firstname.lastname@example.org the name of your friend who you referred and we will give you $15